Dacheng Huiming will open pure debt bonds: About Dacheng Huiming's regular opening of pure debt bond securities investment fund fund holders' meetings
Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. holds Dacheng Huiming on a regular basis to open pure debt by communication
Announcement of the Conference of Bond Unit Securities Fund Fund Holders
I. Basic information of the meeting According to the relevant provisions of the "People's Republic of China Securities Investment Fund Law" (hereinafter referred to as the "Fund Law"), the "Administrative Measures for the Operation of Publicly Raised Securities Investment Funds" and the " Dacheng Huiming Regular Opening of Pure Bond Bond Type The "Securities Investment Fund Fund Contract" stipulates that Dacheng Huiming regularly opens the manager of pure debt bond securities investment funds (hereinafter referred to as "the Fund") Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Fund Manager") Fund Custodian of the Fund
Agricultural Bank Co., Ltd., by consensus, decided to hold a meeting of fund share holders of the Fund by means of communication. The specific arrangements of the meeting are as follows:
1. Meeting convening method: communication method
2. Start and end of voting at the meeting: 2020
From 14th to
17:00 (subject to the time when the recipient of the ballot paper designated by the notary public listed in this notice receives the ballot paper)
3. Place of delivery of the meeting communication vote
Recipient: Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. Beijing Branch Address: Ping'anli West Street, Xicheng District, Beijing
China Shipping International Center 28
Room 1601 Postal Code: 100035
Contact: Lv JingTel: 400-888-5558, 010-88009300
Please indicate on the back of the envelope: " Dacheng Huiming regularly opens pure debt bond securities investment fund fund share holders for voting only"
2. Matters deliberated at the meeting The matter deliberated at the meeting of the holders was the "Proposal on Matters Relating to the Transformation of Dacheng Huiming's Regular Opening of Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Funds" (see Annex I).
For the explanation of the above proposals, please refer to "Explanation of the Proposal on Matters Relating to the Periodic Opening of Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Funds by Dacheng Huiming " (Annex 4).
3. Registration of Rights and Interests
On the 13th, that day, the holders of all fund units of the Fund or their entrusted agents registered with the Registration Agency on that day shall have the right to vote at this meeting.
Fourth, the way to fill out and send votes
1. For the votes of this meeting, please see Annex 2. Fund unit holders can download and print voting votes by means of newspaper clippings, photocopying or downloading from the fund manager's website (www.dcfund.com.cn).
2. Fund share holders shall fill in relevant content in accordance with the requirements of the voting paper, of which:
(1) Individual investors who vote on their own must sign the ballot paper and provide a copy of the front and back of their ID (including the ID card used or other valid certificates or certificates that can indicate their identity);
(2) If institutional investors vote on their own, they need to affix the official seal or authorized business seal (hereinafter referred to as the “public seal”) on the ballot paper, and provide a copy of the corporate legal person's business license (public institution) with the official seal. 2. Social organizations or other units may use the official seal of the legal person registration certificate of the public institution, the approval letter of the competent authority or a copy of the registration certificate, etc.);
If a qualified foreign institutional investor votes on its own, the unit's official seal (if any) must be affixed to the ballot paper or an authorized representative must be in
Sign the vote (if there is no official seal) and provide a copy of the authorized representative ’s ID, passport or other identification documents, a power of attorney signed by the qualified foreign institutional investor, or proof that the authorized representative is authorized to represent the Other certification documents signed by a qualified foreign institutional investor, and a copy of the business license, business registration certificate, or other valid registration certificate of the qualified foreign institutional investor, and a copy of the certification document for obtaining the qualification of a qualified foreign institutional investor ;
(3) Fund unit holders may authorize other individuals or institutions to vote at the fund unit holders' meeting in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V of this announcement. If the trustee (or agent, the same below) accepts that the fund unit holder authorizes the proxy to vote in paper form, the trustee shall sign or stamp the vote, and provide the original power of attorney and the "Chapter V of this announcement" Section (3) Authorization Method
1. Authorization in paper form "The identity certificate documents of the fund unit holders and the trustees or the qualification documents of the institution's principals.
3. The holder of the fund unit or his agent shall submit the completed voting papers and required relevant documents from
From 14th to
Before 17:00 (subject to the time when the recipients of the ballot paper designated by the notary office of this conference receive the ballot paper), it will be delivered to the following address by hand or by mail or faxed to the following fax number Said recipient:
Recipient: Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. Beijing Branch Address: Ping'anli West Street, Xicheng District, Beijing
China Shipping International Center 28
Room 1601 Postal Code: 100035
Contact: Lv JingTel: 400-888-5558, 010-88009300
V. To authorize fund unit holders to have as many opportunities as possible to participate in this meeting, so that fund unit holders can fully express their will at this meeting. In addition to directly voting, fund unit holders can also Authorize others to vote for them at the fund unit holders' meeting. According to the provisions of laws and regulations and the "Fund Contract", the authorization of fund unit holders to vote at the fund unit holders' meeting shall comply with the following rules:
(1) The Fund Unitholders of the Fund of the Entrusting Party may, from the date of this announcement, entrust others to exercise the voting rights of the Fund Unitholders' Conference on their behalf.
Whether the fund unit holder holds the fund unit and the amount of fund unit held on the registration date of the equity shall be subject to the registration of the registration institution.
(2) The trustee fund unit holders may entrust the fund manager of the fund and other institutions and individuals that meet the legal requirements to exercise the voting right at the fund unit holders' meeting.
(III) Authorization method The fund unit holders of the Fund may authorize the trustee to exercise voting rights on their behalf through paper authorization.
For fund unit holders authorizing by paper, a sample of the power of attorney can be found in Annex III to this announcement. Fund unit holders can obtain sample powers of attorney through newspaper clippings, photocopying or downloading from the fund manager's website (www.dcfund.com.cn).
1. Paper authorization (1) Documents required for fund unit holders to provide paper authorization
1) If the individual fund unit holder entrusts others to vote, the trustee shall provide the original copy of the power of attorney completed by the client (the form of the power of attorney can refer to the sample in Annex III), and provide the fund unit holder's Copy of personal identification document. If the trustee is an individual, a copy of the trustee's identity document is also required; if the trustee is an institution,
A copy of the business license of the legal person of the trustee with the official seal (public institution, social organization or other unit)
Can use the official seal of the legal person registration certificate of the institution, the approval of the competent authority or a copy of the registration certificate, etc.).
2) If the holder of the institutional fund share entrusts others to vote, the trustee shall provide the original power of attorney completed by the client (the format of the power of attorney can refer to the sample in Annex III) and stamp the power of attorney on the agency Official seal and a copy of the corporate legal person's business license stamped by the holder of the institution (public institutions, social organizations, or other units may use the official seal of the legal entity registration certificate, a copy of the authorized department's approval or registration certificate Wait). If the trustee is an individual, a copy of the trustee's identity document is also required; if the trustee is an institution, a copy of the corporate legal person's business license with the official seal of the trustee (a public institution, social group, or other unit can use Official seal of the legal person registration certificate of the institution, the approval letter of the competent authority or a copy of the registration certificate, etc.).
2. Rules for Determining the Effectiveness of Authorization (1) For multiple authorizations in a valid paper form, the last paper authorization shall prevail. If multiple authorizations are issued in a valid paper form at the same time, if the authorizations are consistent, the consistent authorizations shall prevail; if the authorizations are inconsistent, they shall be deemed invalid;
(2) If the principal fails to clarify his or her voting opinions in the authorized proxy representation, it shall be deemed that the principal authorizes the trustee to exercise the voting right in accordance with the will of the trustee; if the principal expresses multiple voting opinions in the authorized proxy representation, it shall be deemed as Invalid authorization.
(3) If the client not only authorizes the delegation but also served a valid vote, the valid vote shall prevail.
1. The counting method of this communication meeting is: two supervisors authorized by the fund manager will count the votes under the supervision of a fund custodian (Agricultural Bank of China Co., Ltd.) authorized representative, and the notary authorities will count them. The ticket process is notarized.
The refusal of the Fund Custodian to supervise the counting of written voting opinions shall not affect the counting and voting results.
2. Each fund unit held by the fund unit holder has one vote.
3. The validity of the votes is determined as follows:
(1) If the paper ballot paper is delivered to the addressee specified in this announcement by hand, mail or fax, the voting time shall be based on the time of receipt. 2020
If it is served to the fund manager after 17:00, it will be invalid.
(2) The validity of the paper ballot paper is confirmed. The paper ballot paper is complete and clear, and the documents provided meet the notice requirements of this meeting and are delivered to the addressee specified in this announcement before the deadline. The votes are counted into the corresponding voting results according to the voting opinions, and the fund units represented by them are included in the total number of fund units participating in the voting of the fund unit holders' meeting.
If the voting opinions on the paper ballot are not selected, multi-selected or unrecognizable, but other items that meet the requirements of the notice of the meeting shall be deemed as abstaining from voting and shall be counted as valid votes; The fund units represented by them are included in the total number of fund units participating in the voting of the fund unit holders' meeting.
If the signature or stamp on the paper ballot paper is incomplete or unclear, or fails to provide valid proof of the identity of the fund unit holder or a validly authorized certification document by the agent, or fails to reach the deadline Any service to the addressees specified in this announcement shall be invalid votes; invalid votes shall not be counted towards the total number of fund shares participating in the voting of the fund share holders' meeting.
Fund unit holders who submit paper ballot papers repeatedly will be regarded as the same ballot paper if their votes are the same;
If the voting opinions differ, the following principles shall be adopted:
1) If the delivery time is not the same day, the last valid and filled ballot paper shall prevail, and the ballot paper delivered first shall be deemed to be withdrawn;
2) If the delivery time is the same day, it shall be deemed that different voting opinions have been made on the same ballot paper and counted as abstaining votes;
3) The delivery time is determined according to the following principles: the delivery time of the person is subject to the actual delivery time, the mailed time is the time received by the recipient specified in this announcement, and the faxed is received by the recipient's fax specified in this announcement The time comes.
Conditions for entry into force of the resolution
The conditions for holding this meeting are: If I directly issue or entrust others to represent a valid voting opinion, the fund share holders shall hold not less than one-half of the total fund shares of the corresponding level of funds on the date of equity registration (including Half)
The number of votes required for this meeting is: each fund share held by the fund unit holder has one vote, and less than one fund unit does not have voting rights. This proposal is handled as a special resolution, and it is valid only if it is approved by more than two-thirds (including two-thirds) of the voting rights held by the fund unit holders or their agents present at the meeting.
The resolution of the Fund Unitholders' General Meeting shall take effect from the date of passing the vote, and the fund manager shall start from the date of passing the resolution.
Report to the China Securities Regulatory Commission within 5 days. The fund manager will start from the effective date of the resolution of the fund unit holders' meeting
Announcement on designated media within 2 working days.
8. Second convening of the fund unit holders 'meeting and second authorization According to the provisions of the Fund Law and the Fund Contract, if this holders' meeting requires me to directly issue written opinions or authorize others to issue written opinions, the fund Unit holders hold not less than one-half (including one-half) of the total fund shares of the corresponding tier funds at the equity registration date. If the current meeting of fund unit holders does not meet the above requirements and cannot be successfully held, the convener may re-open the original deliberations within three months and six months of the original announcement of the fund unit holder meeting. Convened a meeting of fund share holders. The reconvened fund unit holders' meeting shall have written opinions on behalf of holders of more than one-third (including one-third) fund units directly or authorize others to provide written opinions. When the fund unit holders 'meeting is reconvened, unless otherwise specified in the authorization document, the various types of authorizations made by the fund unit holders during the authorization period of the fund unit holders' meeting will still be valid, but if the authorization method changes or the fund shares change If the holder re-authorizes, the latest method or the latest authorization shall prevail.
For details, please refer to the notice of the reconvened fund unitholders meeting issued at that time.
Relevant bodies of the conference
1. Convener: Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. Contact address: Shennan Avenue, Futian District, Shenzhen, Guangdong
China Merchants Bank Building No. 7088
Contacts on the 32nd floor: Instructors Tel: 0755-83183388
Customer Service Phone: 400-888-5558
2. Supervisor: Agricultural Bank of China Co., Ltd.
3. Notary office: Beijing Chang'an Notary Office Address: Chaoyangmen North Street, Dongcheng District, Beijing
No. 6 Capital Building
Contact person on the 7th floor: Lu Xiaodong Telephone: 010-65543888-8066
Postal code: 100027
4. Witness lawyer: Shanghai Tongli Law Firm
Ten important tips
1. When submitting voting votes, fund holders are requested to give full consideration to the mailing time and send the voting votes in advance.
2. The relevant announcements of the Fund Unitholders Conference can be viewed through the Fund Manager's website. If investors have any questions,
Call the Fund Manager's Customer Service Phone
3. Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. is responsible for explaining the relevant contents of this notice.
Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. January 9, 2010
Annex I: "Proposal on Dacheng Huiming's Regular Opening of Transitions to Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Funds"
Attachment 2: " Dacheng Huiming Regularly Opens Pure Voting Bond Securities Investment Fund Fund Unit Shareholders' Meeting Voting Vote"
Annex III: Power of Attorney
Annex IV: "Explanation on the Proposal Concerning Dacheng Huiming's Regular Opening of the Transition of Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Funds"
Proposal on Dacheng Huiming's Regular Opening of the Transition of Pure Debt Bond Securities Investment Funds
Dacheng Huiming regularly opens pure debt bond securities investment fund share holders:
According to changes in the market environment, taking into account the long-term development of Dacheng Huiming's regular opening of pure debt bond securities investment funds (hereinafter referred to as "the Fund") and the interests of holders, according to the "People's Republic of China Securities Investment Fund Law", Relevant provisions of the Measures for the Administration of the Operation of Raising Securities Investment Funds and the provisions of the " Dacheng Huiming's Regular Opening of Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Fund Fund Contracts" (hereinafter referred to as the "Fund Contract"), the Fund Manager shall communicate with the Fund of the Fund The custodian of Agricultural Bank of China Co., Ltd. reached a consensus and proposed to hold a meeting of fund share holders of the Fund to transform Dacheng Huiming's regular open pure debt bond securities investment funds into Dacheng Huiming pure debt bond securities investment funds. And amend the Fund Contract accordingly. For the specific transformation plan, please refer to Annex IV: "Explanation on the Proposal Concerning Dacheng Huiming's Periodic Opening of the Transition of Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Funds".
In order to implement Dacheng Huiming's plan for the regular opening of pure debt bond securities investment funds, it is proposed to authorize fund managers to handle the specific matters of this transformation, including but not limited to determining the specific time and method of transformation according to market conditions.
Dacheng Huiming regularly opened the relevant contents of the "Proposal on Proposals Related to the Transformation of Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Funds" to implement the transformation, and made necessary amendments and additions to the "Fund Contract" and other legal documents.
The above motions are subject to consideration.
Fund Manager: Dacheng Fund Management Co., Ltd. January 9, 2010
Dacheng Huiming regularly opens pure debt bond securities investment fund fund unit holders. General meeting. Voting fund unit holders:
ID number (ID number / Business license number):
Voting matters: The voting results of the resolution on matters concerning the transformation of Dacheng Huiming's regular opening of pure debt bond securities investment funds:
□ Agree □ Oppose □ Abstention Institution Fund Unit Holder Signature Box Personal Fund Unit Holder Signature Box Unit Official Seal: Signature:
1. Please indicate "agree", "oppose" or "abstain" on the content of the vote and draw a "√" in the corresponding column. The same motion can only express one opinion, otherwise the vote is invalid;
2. Votes that are not filled in, filled in incorrectly, with unrecognizable handwriting or unwillingness to judge are deemed to be votes waiver by the voter, and the voting results of all fund shares held by them are counted as "abstaining".
3. The voting ballot can be downloaded from the relevant website, trimmed from the newspaper, copied or printed in this format.
The power of attorney is hereby entrusting Mr./Ms. Or the unit to vote on behalf of me (or the organization)
At 17:00, Dacheng Huiming, which was held by communication, regularly opened a meeting of holders of pure debt bond securities investment fund fund shares and exercised voting rights on its behalf. Voting opinions shall be based on the voting opinions of the trustees.
Client's signature / seal:
Name and number of client's identity certificate:
Fund account number (if there are multiple, please fill in one by one):
Trustee's signature (signature if the trustee is a natural person or official seal of the trustee):
Trustee ID number or business license registration number:
Date of entrustment: year, month, and day (this power of attorney can be cut, copied, or self-made in the above format, and it is valid after it is completed and signed and stamped)
Explanation of Dacheng Huiming 's proposal on issues related to the transition of pure debt bond securities investment funds on a regular basis
First, the statement
1. According to changes in the market environment, taking into account the long-term development of Dacheng Huiming's regular opening of pure debt bond securities investment funds and the interests of holders, according to the "People's Republic of China Securities Investment Fund Law" and "Public Raised Securities Investment Fund Operation Management" The relevant provisions of the Measures and the agreement of " Dacheng Huiming's regular opening of pure debt bond securities investment fund fund contracts" (hereinafter referred to as the "fund contract"), the fund manager shall share with the Fund's fund custodian Agricultural Bank of China shares Co., Ltd., through consensus, proposed to convene a meeting of fund unitholders of the Fund to discuss and consider the "Proposal on the Transformation of Dacheng Huiming's Regular Opening of Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Funds".
2. The modification of the fund contract is a substantial change of the original registration.
3. The amendment plan of the fund contract must be approved by more than two-thirds (including two-thirds) of the voting rights held by the fund unit holders or their agents participating in the meeting. .
4. The resolutions of the Fund Unitholders' General Meeting shall take effect from the date of voting.
2. Main points of the plan (1) Change of fund name The fund name was changed from " Dacheng Huiming Regular Open Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Fund" to " Dacheng Huiming Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Fund".
(2) Conversion of the operation mode The operation mode of the Fund has been changed from "regularly open" to "open", and the basic information of the fund, the purchase and redemption of fund shares, etc. have been modified accordingly.
(3) The investment scope, investment strategy, investment restrictions, and risk-return characteristics of the fund after the change
1. Investment scope The investment scope of the Fund includes bonds (including government bonds, central bank bills, local government bonds, financial bonds, corporate bonds,
Corporate bonds , short-term financing bonds, ultra-short-term financing bonds, medium-term notes, subordinated bonds, government support agency bonds, government support
Fixed-income financial instruments such as holding bonds, separable transactions and convertible bonds), asset-backed securities, bank deposits (including agreement deposits, time deposits and other bank deposits), inter-bank deposit certificates, bond repurchase, money market instruments, etc.
As well as laws and regulations or other financial instruments that the CSRC allows funds to invest in.
The proportion of the fund's investment portfolio is: the proportion of the fund's investment in bonds is not less than that of the fund's assets
80%, the proportion of cash held by the Fund (excluding settlement reserves, deposit guarantees, purchase receivables, etc.) or government bonds with maturity within one year is not less than the fund ’s net asset value
The Fund does not participate in the investment of equity assets such as stocks, nor in convertible bonds (except for the bond part of convertible bonds in separable transactions) and investment in exchangeable bonds.
If the laws and regulations or the regulatory agency allow the fund to invest in other products in the future, the fund manager may incorporate it into the investment scope after performing appropriate procedures.
2.Investment strategy The Fund will flexibly use interest rate prediction strategies, credit bond investment strategies, yield spread strategies, arbitrage trading strategies,
Various investment strategies such as individual coupon selection strategies to build asset portfolios.
1. Interest rate anticipation strategy Interest rate risk is one of the main sources of risk and income of bond investment. The core indicator of bond interest rate risk is duration. The Fund will determine the direction and timing of interest rate changes through in-depth research on macroeconomic and monetary policies, use scenario analysis to simulate various situations of interest rate changes, and finally determine the target duration of the bond portfolio in combination with portfolio risk tolerance. The Fund's research on the yield curve, under the determined target duration allocation strategy, analyzes and predicts the possible shape changes of the yield curve, and adopts bullet, dumbbell, or stepped shapes, etc. in terms of the term structure allocation in a timely manner. Strategy, to further optimize the term structure of the portfolio, and strive to obtain better returns.
2. Credit bond investment strategy Credit bonds are an important investment target of the Fund. Credit risk management is essential to improve the yield of bond portfolios. The Fund will comprehensively assess credit risk based on macroeconomic operating conditions, industry development cycles, company business conditions, corporate governance structure, financial conditions and other factors, determine the credit risk spread of credit bonds, and effectively manage the overall credit risk of the portfolio. At the same time, the fund will rely on the credit research team of the fund manager to effectively explore the undervalued credit bond types on the basis of effectively controlling the overall credit risk of the portfolio, and strive to accurately grasp the investment opportunities of credit spreads caused by market fluctuations To get excess returns.
(1) Investment strategies based on changes in credit quality The credit spread of credit bonds is closely related to the industry characteristics of the bond issuer and its own situation. Through detailed investigations such as industry analysis, company asset and liability analysis, company cash flow analysis, company operation management analysis, and company development prospect analysis, the Fund relies on the Fund's internal credit rating system to establish the internal rating of credit bonds to analyze default risk and reasonableness. Independent and objective valuation of credit bonds. By dynamically tracking changes in the credit quality of credit bonds, determining reasonable credit spreads on credit bonds, and digging for undervalued varieties to obtain excess returns.
(2) Credit spread investment strategy The Fund judges the rationality of credit spreads in the current credit bond market, relative investment value and risk, and credit by analyzing factors such as the macroeconomic cycle, market capital structure and flow, and historical statistical intervals of credit spreads. The future trend of the spread curve,
Determine the overall investment ratio of credit debt.
3. The yield spread strategy is based on forecasting and analyzing the yield spread between different sectors in the same market (such as between financial bonds and credit bonds), the same product in different markets, and the difference between different sectors in different markets. The fund adopts an active strategy to select the appropriate variety for trading to obtain investment income. There are two main forms of yield spread strategies:
(1) In the event of abnormal changes in yield spreads, the Fund will forecast and trade in advance;
(2) When abnormal changes in yield spreads occur, the Fund will conduct analysis to determine the irrationality of the abnormal changes, and then conduct transactions to obtain the spread income brought by the return of interest spreads to normal.
4. Arbitrage trading strategy
The Fund will actively use the following arbitrage trading strategies under the conditions of laws and regulations and the permission of the regulatory agency:
(1) Repo arbitrage strategies include repo cross-market arbitrage and arbitrage between different repurchase periods.
(2) Spread trading strategy refers to the strategy of continuously repurchasing financing and buying bonds. As long as the cost of repurchase funds is lower than the bond yield, the arbitrage goal of appropriately expanding the size of the bond portfolio and making profits can be achieved.
(3) Spread trading strategy is to avoid the direct impact of market fluctuations and avoid market risks by simultaneously buying bonds that rise more (fall less) / sell bonds that rise less (fall more).
5. Individual bond selection strategy Based on the determination of the aforementioned bond target duration and credit bond allocation ratio, the Fund will select the bond varieties with the most investment value advantages to invest to obtain excess returns. Bonds with one or more of the following characteristics are the key investment targets for the Fund to construct fixed income asset portfolios:
(1) Varieties that meet the above investment strategies;
(2) varieties with arbitrage space;
(3) undervalued varieties;
(4) Varieties that meet the risk management indicators.
6. Investment strategy for asset-backed securities The Fund will predict the future cash flow changes of the asset pool through the study of macroeconomics, early repayment rates, asset pool structure, and changes in the business climate of the assets in the asset pool. Clause, predicting the impact of changes in the prepayment rate on the duration and yield of the underlying securities. In the case of strictly controlling risks, in combination with credit research and liquidity management, select varieties with high risk-adjusted returns to invest in order to obtain long-term stable returns.
3. Investment restrictions (1) Portfolio restrictions The investment portfolio of a fund shall comply with the following restrictions:
1) The investment proportion of the Fund in bonds is not less than that of the fund assets
2) Maintain no less than the net asset value of the fund
5% cash (excluding settlement reserves, deposit guarantees, purchase receivables, etc.)
Or government bonds with maturity within one year;
3) The Fund holds securities issued by a company whose market value does not exceed the fund's net asset value
4) All funds managed by the fund manager hold securities issued by a company, no more than
5) The fund actively invests in the total market value of liquid limited assets
15%; due to factors other than the fund manager due to fluctuations in the securities market, fund size, etc., causing the fund to fail to meet the ratio limit specified in the preceding paragraph,
The fund manager shall not take the initiative to increase the investment of liquid restricted assets.
6) The proportion of the fund's investment in various asset-backed securities of the same original equity owner must not exceed the fund's net asset value.
7) The market value of all asset-backed securities held by the Fund shall not exceed the net asset value of the Fund
8) The proportion of the same (referring to the same credit level) asset-backed securities held by the Fund shall not exceed the scale of the asset-backed securities.
9) All funds managed by the fund manager invest in all types of asset-backed securities of the same original equity owner, and must not exceed the total size of their various asset-backed securities.
10) The Fund shall invest in credit ratings rated as
BBB or more (including
BBB) asset-backed securities. During the period when the fund holds asset-backed securities, if its credit rating declines and it no longer meets the investment standards, it should start from the date when the rating report is released
All sold within 3 months;
11) The balance of the fund's entry into the national interbank market for bond repurchase must not exceed the fund's net asset value
The maximum bond repurchase period in the national interbank market is
1 year, no renewal after the bond repurchase expires;
12) Where the Fund conducts reverse repurchase transactions with private equity securities asset management products and other entities identified by the China Securities Regulatory Commission as counterparties, the qualification requirements for acceptable collateral shall be consistent with the investment scope agreed in the Fund contract;
13) The total assets of the Fund shall not exceed the net assets of the Fund
14) Other investment restrictions stipulated by laws and regulations and the CSRC and agreed in the Fund Contract.
Except the above
In addition to 2), 5), 10), and 12), due to factors other than the fund manager due to fluctuations in the securities market, mergers of securities issuers, and changes in fund size, etc., the fund manager's investment ratio does not meet the above-mentioned investment ratio, the fund manager Should be in
Adjustments are made within 10 trading days, except in exceptional circumstances as required by the China Securities Regulatory Commission.
The fund manager shall start from the effective date of the fund contract
Within 6 months, the proportion of the fund's investment portfolio will be in accordance with the relevant provisions of the fund contract. During the period, the investment scope and investment strategy of the fund shall comply with the contract of the fund. The fund custodian's supervision and inspection of the fund's investment shall begin on the day when the fund contract takes effect.
Laws, regulations or regulatory authorities have lifted the above restrictions. If they apply to the Fund, the Fund Manager will no longer be subject to relevant restrictions after performing appropriate procedures.
(2) Prohibited acts are to safeguard the legitimate rights and interests of fund share holders, and fund assets may not be used for the following investments or activities:
(1) Underwriting securities;
(2) Loans or guarantees to others in violation of regulations;
(3) Engage in investments with unlimited liability;
(4) buying and selling other fund shares, except as otherwise stipulated by the securities regulatory authority of the State Council;
(5) Contribute to its fund manager and fund custodian;
(6) Engage in insider trading, manipulation of securities trading prices, and other improper securities trading activities;
(7) Other activities prohibited by laws, administrative regulations and regulations of the securities regulatory authority under the State Council.
Fund managers who use fund property to buy and sell fund managers, fund custodians, their controlling shareholders, actual controllers, or securities issued by companies with a significant interest in them or securities underwritten during the underwriting period, or engage in other major related transactions shall It is in line with the investment objectives and investment strategies of the fund, follows the principle of giving priority to the interests of fund share holders, prevents conflicts of interest, complies with the regulations of the China Securities Regulatory Commission, establishes and improves internal review and approval mechanisms, and implements the market at fair and reasonable prices. Related transactions must be approved in advance by the fund custodian and disclosed in accordance with laws and regulations. Major related party transactions shall be submitted to the board of directors of the fund manager for review and shall be approved by more than two-thirds of independent directors. The board of directors of the fund manager shall review related party transactions at least semi-annually.
If laws and regulations and regulatory authorities cancel or adjust the above-mentioned prohibitive regulations, if they apply to the Fund, the Fund Manager will not be subject to the above restrictions or implemented in accordance with the adjusted regulations after performing appropriate procedures.
4. Risk and return characteristics This fund is a bond fund, and its expected risks and expected returns are higher than those of money market funds and lower than those of hybrid funds and stock funds.
(4) Increase in swing pricing clauses When large-scale purchases or redemptions occur, fund managers can use swing pricing mechanisms to ensure the fairness of fund valuations.
Relevant arrangements for the transition selection period According to the "Administrative Measures for the Operation of Public Offerings of Securities Investment Funds", after the resolution of the Fund Shareholders' Conference has taken effect, there will be at least 20 open days for the Fund to be converted before the formal transition. Some fund share holders choose to redeem or transfer out,
For the specific time schedule, please refer to the relevant announcement issued by the fund manager. During the selection period, the Fund will suspend daily purchases,
For fixed investment and conversion transfer business, investors can only apply for redemption and conversion transfer. During the selection period, due to the fund's need to deal with redemption and other circumstances, the fund unit holders agreed to waive the restrictions on the proportion of the investment portfolio as stipulated in the " Dacheng Huiming Regularly Opening Pure Debt Bond Securities Investment Fund" during the selection period. The fund manager requested the fund unit holders' meeting to authorize the fund manager to implement relevant matters accordingly, and authorized the fund manager to make corresponding adjustments according to the actual situation, and to suspend redemption or adjust the redemption method according to the actual situation. For specific arrangements, please refer to the relevant announcement issued by the fund manager at that time.
During the selection period of the Fund, for holding periods less than
Charged by fund share holders on the 7th
1.5% redemption fee and fully credited
Fund property; for holding periods greater than or equal to
Fund share holders on the 7th are exempt from redemption fees.
4. Effectiveness of the fund contract after the transition From the day after the end of the transition selection period, the " Dacheng Huiming Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Fund Fund Contract" became effective,
The " Dacheng Huiming's Regular Opening of Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Fund Fund Contract" expired on the same day. Dacheng Huiming's regular opening of the Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Fund was officially transformed into a Dacheng Huiming Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Fund. Huiming will regularly open the pure bond bond bond securities investment fund holders to become Dacheng Huiming pure bond bond securities investment fund holders. The parties to the fund contract will The Investment Fund Fund Contract enjoys rights and assumes obligations.
V. Fund managers for resumption of purchases, redemptions, etc. shall not exceed the effective date of the " Dacheng Huiming Pure Debt Bond Securities Investment Fund Fund Contract"
Purchase and redemption services will be processed within 3 months. For the specific processing time, please refer to the relevant announcement.
VI. Feasibility of Fund Transformation (I) Legally According to " Dacheng Huiming's Regular Opening of Pure Bond Bond Securities Investment Fund Fund Contracts", the fund transformation requires the holding of fund unit holders. The specific requirements are as follows: