Positive and negative news affecting the stock market today
1. On January 8, Premier Li Keqiang presided over an executive meeting of the State Council. The meeting requested that the Spring Festival is approaching, and all localities and departments should take multiple measures to strengthen overall coordination and work hard to ensure market supply and price stability and ensure the basic lives of people in need. .
2. On Wednesday, due to the escalation of the Iran-US conflict, the Shanghai Composite Index fell 1.22% to close at 3,066 points, and the GEM Index fell 1.61%. Risk aversion is heating up, military industry, gold, crude oil and other sectors rose against the market, Ronghua Industrial , Garden City Gold , Chifeng Gold and other stocks daily limit, military stocks daily limit of more than 10 stocks.
3. U.S. President Trump issued a televised speech on the 8th saying that no U.S. personnel were killed or injured in the Iranian attack on Iraqi military bases. Trump announced that the United States will impose new sanctions on Iran following Iran's attack on U.S. military bases.
1. In response to US air strikes leading to the death of Iran's senior general Suleimani, the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guards fired missiles on at least two bases in the US with Iraqi troops.
2. A Ukrainian International Airlines Boeing 737-800 passenger plane carrying 176 people crashed near Iran's Khomeini International Airport in Tehran on the 8th, and all personnel on board were killed.
3. According to Wuhan Municipal Health and Health Committee, on January 8th, 8 patients with unexplained viral pneumonia in Wuhan were cured and discharged.
4. The Supreme People's Court stated that it should strengthen judicial protection of property rights, protect the legitimate rights and interests of various market entities on an equal basis in accordance with the law, and further create a stable, fair, transparent and predictable business environment under the rule of law.
5.21 Finance quoted two sources as saying that the central bank plans to launch the "second-generation" personal credit inquiry function around January 20th, but the second-generation credit reporting function may be delayed until May.
6. The Shenzhen Municipal Government's work report deploys the government's work in 2020: strive to implement a number of first-in-first-out policies in areas such as the reform of the GEM registration system, international cooperation in running schools, approval of drugs and medical devices, foreign exchange management, and infrastructure construction.
7. Han Changfu, Minister of Agriculture and Rural Affairs, emphasized in a survey in Chongqing on January 5-7 that agricultural and rural departments at all levels must fully adhere to the bottom line of stable agricultural production and supply and continuous rapid increase of farmers' income, ensure the supply of important agricultural products such as food and pigs, and adapt to local conditions. Development of rural industries.
8. Deputy Minister of Commerce Wang Shouwen said on the 8th that the Ministry of Commerce will continue to promote high-level opening up and further reduce the negative list of foreign investment. Give the free trade pilot zone greater autonomy for reform, explore a negative list management system for cross-border service trade, and accelerate the construction of the Hainan Free Trade Port.
9. Last week, the average price of piglets in 500 rural bazaars nationwide was 75.53 yuan / kg, an increase of 0.5% from the previous month and an increase of 236.6% from the same period last year.
10. Shenzhen's 2020 Shenzhen government work report states that 2020's regional GDP will increase by about 6.5%, strengthen core technology research, build a world's leading 5G industry ecology, and protect industry development space.
11. The Information Office of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs announced that the wild swan H5N6 subtype highly pathogenic avian influenza epidemic had occurred in Yining County and Bole City, Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region.
12. Geely and Daimler each formally held a 50% joint venture smart joint venture company with a registered capital of 5.4 billion yuan. The joint venture company is headquartered in Ningbo.
13. The Securities Regulatory Commission recently issued a market ban decision to show that the Fuxing-based private equity institutions issued fund products to raise funds, and most of the product funds were not used for the agreed purpose after the product was raised.
1. Shensangda A plans to issue shares to purchase assets and raise supporting funds. The target asset is 96.719% equity of China Electronic System Technology Co., Ltd., and the suspension is expected to be no more than 5 trading days.
2. Announcement of Anche Testing , the controlling shareholder Yunnan Zhihui, and Huarui Deyin, a shareholder holding a total of more than 5% of its shares, and Huarui Zhongke, the parties acting in concert, reduced their holdings by no more than 10%.
3. Rongji Hong Kong, the shareholder of Shengbang shares, intends to reduce its shareholding in the company by not more than 0.97%.
4. The Dalian Friendship Announcement states that if the controlling shareholder transfers 28.06% equity, Wuhan SASAC will become the actual controller of the company.
5. Tiankang Bio claims that the cumulative sales income of hogs in 2019 was 1.5 billion yuan, an increase of 110% year-on-year; of which, the sales of hog income in December was 264 million yuan, an increase of 44.26% month-on-month.
6. Gongda Electroacoustic announced that the company formally received the decision issued by the Securities Regulatory Commission and would not approve the company's merger and acquisition of Wanmo Acoustics, but the company continued to advance this asset reorganization.
7. Han's Laser announced that it will revise its performance forecast for 2019. It is expected to achieve a net profit of 640 million to 720 million yuan for the whole year, a year-on-year decrease of 58% -63%, and it was expected to decrease 45% -55%.
8. The net inflow of funds from Beijing to the north yesterday was 1.423 billion. BOE A, Yanghe , TCL Group and Midea Group had net purchases of 607 million yuan, 545 million yuan, 305 million yuan, and 249 million yuan, respectively.
9. Aier Ophthalmology intends to purchase the equity of 5 companies including Tianjin Cvision, with a total price of 1.869 billion yuan.
10. New Hope 's hog sales income in December was 1.523 billion, a year-on-year increase of 282% and a month-on-month increase of 2%.
11. SAIC announced that the total sales volume of automobiles in the whole year of 2019 was 6.238 million, a year-on-year decrease of 11.54%.
U.S. stocks closed higher, Nasdaq closed another record high. International oil prices fell by more than 4%. U.S. oil fell below the $ 60 mark. On the morning of the 8th, Eastern time, Trump's speech calmed market concerns about the escalation of tensions between the United States and Iran. The stock index closed up, the Dow rose 0.56%, the Nasdaq rose 0.67%, and the S & P 500 rose 0.49%. Most large U.S. technology stocks closed up. Apple rose 1.6%, the stock price broke through the $ 300 mark again, Tesla rose nearly 5%, and set a new record high. The three major European stock indexes closed up, Germany's DAX index rose 0.71%, Britain's FTSE 100 index rose 0.01%, and France's CAC 40 index rose 0.31%. Gold futures closed down 0.9% at 1,560.20 US dollars / ounce, a trend that rose for 10 consecutive trading days before the end. As investors' concerns over the situation in the Middle East cooled, international oil prices fell more than 4%, and US oil fell below the US $ 60 mark.
Second, [investment opportunity reference]
1. [The central bank will initially launch the second-generation personal credit and credit market scale up to 100 billion yuan]
21 Finance quoted two sources as saying that the central bank plans to launch the "second-generation" personal credit inquiry function around January 20th, but the second-generation credit reporting function may be delayed until May. The credit information system is closely related to the application of home loans and consumer loans by individuals to buy a house. Compared with the "first generation", the second generation of credit information solves information that cannot be covered by the first generation of credit information, such as revolving loans, large-scale special credit card instalments, co-borrowers, personal guarantees for enterprises, personal guarantees for enterprises, and repayment information after overdue.
China's credit reporting system has recorded the credit information of 990 million natural persons, and the average number of daily inquiries of personal credit reports has reached 5.55 million. Institutions believe that through extensive access to credit reporting platforms, financial institutions will inquire about individual credit reporting more extensively, and the potential market for personal credit reporting in our country can reach 100 billion.
Among the listed companies, Yinzhijie (300085) jointly established Huadao Credit Information Development to develop personal credit service related business. Xinguodu (300130) Xinlian Credit has reached cooperation with a number of well-known authoritative organizations, including public security, industry and commerce, operators, UnionPay, well-known universities, etc., and has gradually entered the large bank customer base, successfully providing quality for many large bank customers. Stable big data risk control services.
2. [Vaccination companies will be the first to benefit from the nationwide growth of sow inventories for 3 consecutive months]
In December 2019, the nationwide breeding sow inventory increased by 2.2% month-on-month, and increased for the third consecutive month, an increase of 7% from September, indicating that the nation's basic pig production capacity has gradually picked up. In December, the output of pig feed increased by 2% month-on-month, and increased for 4 consecutive months; the sow feed increased significantly by 10%, which also showed that the basic production capacity of pigs in the country was actively recovering.
The agency believes that in the fourth quarter of 2019, the channel inventory of vaccine companies will be cleared one after another, and the sales in the first quarter of 2020 will see a marginal improvement year-on-year. In the near future, the margin of hog inventory is improving, and as the scale and concentration of the hog breeding industry increase rapidly, vaccine companies with large farms as their main customers will take the lead. In addition, the research and development of non-blast vaccine continues to advance, with huge potential space, which brings huge imagination to the scale of the vaccine industry.
Among A-share listed companies, biological stocks (600201) have a relatively high proportion of FMD market seedlings, and the main customer group of market seedlings is large-scale breeding farmers. Praco (603566) obtained five new veterinary medicine certificates including swine pseudorabies gE gene-deleted inactivated vaccine (epidemic strain) and Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae pneumoniae inactivated vaccine. The joint stock company Zhongpu Biological obtained type-two and two-type killing of pig foot-and-mouth disease New veterinary medicine certificate for live vaccines.
3. [Global e-sports display shipments will exceed 11 million units in 2020, and suppliers are expected to benefit]
According to the latest survey by TrendForce Optoelectronics Research, e-sports LCD displays will reach 8.5 million units in terms of shipments in 2019, an increase of 57% compared to 2018. With the increasing variety of gaming panel supply types and brand development models, shipments in 2020 are expected to reach 11-12 million units.
Wang Jingyi, senior research manager of TrendForce, said that in 2019, the number of e-sports panel suppliers continues to increase. In addition to the original Samsung Display (SDC), LG Display (LGD), AUO, Innolux and BOE, Huaxing Optoelectronics and CLP Panda are also Mass production in 2019 and entering the supply chain.
As for the company, BOE A (000725) Chengdu ’s 6th generation flexible AMOLED production line has a comprehensive yield of 85%, and the company ’s “waterfall screen” products have been shipped. Huaxing Optoelectronics, a subsidiary of TCL Group (000100), has positioned its 11th generation line capacity for ultra-large 4k / 8k ultra-high-definition displays. Huaxing Optoelectronics has teamed up with major terminal manufacturers to jointly create smart large-screen terminals with a new experience in the full-scene display ecosystem.
4. [Relevant departments are studying whether to cancel the sprint installation of offshore wind power after 2021 or it will become inevitable]
Relevant departments are studying the cancellation of national subsidies for offshore wind power after 2021. According to the latest data from the National Energy Administration, as of October 2019, China's offshore wind power has accumulated 5.1 million kilowatts, which has completed 77% of the 13th Five-Year Plan.
Analysis believes that policies will promote the development of the industry in a more market-oriented manner, which also means that the era of offshore wind power prices is coming. After subsidies subsided, sprinting or installation was inevitable. Power generation groups and others will complete the grid connection by the end of 2021 as much as possible. From 2020 to 2021, the prosperity of the wind power industry is expected to continue to improve, and the rapid installation will spread from land to sea, and relevant companies will benefit significantly.
Among the A-share listed companies, Mingyang Intelligent (601615) is mainly engaged in the manufacturing of new energy high-end equipment , new energy power station investment operation and intelligent management. It is currently an important supplier of large-scale wind turbine equipment in China, ranking the top three in the industry. Tianqi Co. (002009) The wind power component business mainly focuses on the production and sales of wind power structural products. Its main customers include large domestic and foreign manufacturing companies such as General Electric and Siemens.